Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

no firmware updates found

(Topic created on: 04-08-2017 08:23 PM)
markt
Journeyman
Options

hi

anyone noticed thier tv reports back as no new updates found yet the samsung site shows thier is?

this will be the second new update that i have had to download to a memory stick and do it manually.

before the samsung gurus ask questions from the hymn sheets in front of them yes the tv has a good internet connection either wireless or hardwired lol.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @markt.

The updates are not always available 'over the air' immediately when a software update becomes available, but they are added to the website at the first possible chance. Hope this helps!

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @markt.

The updates are not always available 'over the air' immediately when a software update becomes available, but they are added to the website at the first possible chance. Hope this helps!

markt
Journeyman
Options
cheers chris.
the previous update..11.80 i think, had been out about 3 or 4 weeks according to an online advisor i had a chat with when i had an issue with the remote not working some skybox functions.takes no time to make things go live these days in our fast paced digital age lol. not many people will use the website to check im sure.
0 Likes