Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation mail for my order

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 12:04 PM)
komal134
Student
Options

I have ordered TV yesterday  26th May 2020, and made the payment. Money has being deducted from my account but no confirmation mail has been sent nor I can see in the my order hstory.

Even called general support team but they asked me to drop the mail to technical support team. still have not received any reply from them

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AmyA240586
First Poster
Options

Did u get anywhere with this? I placed an order yesterday and its vanished, no emails and cant find it in my history! Thanks

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi both,

I hope you are well. I will suggest contacting our Online Shop Team to have a look at this for you on: 0330 726 7467.

0 Likes
Members_YC5ug33
First Poster
Options

Hello, can you let me know how this progressed? I just ordered the 21 ultra and received no email and it does not show in my orders. I put in the order number and it shows as invalid.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_YC5ug33: If you ordered the S21 Ultra from our website at samsung.com then please contact the Shop Team directly on 0330 726 7467, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. In the meantime, please check your Email junk/spam folder, just in case the confirmation email has been filtered there in error. 

0 Likes