Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nintendo switch problem!

(Topic created on: 27-09-2020 08:55 AM)
nazbobby
Explorer
Options
Hey everyone, I'm experiencing a problem with my Nintendo Switch on Q90R. It won't stop flickering every time I turn the console on, and it's really annoying. My daughter regularly uses the Switch, and she notified me of the problem a few months ago. We tried setting my RGB settings to limited, changing the HDMI cable, unplugging all of the connected HDMIs from the TV except for the Switch's, as advised by those with similar problems. Unfortunately, none of these seem to work. It prevented it only for a few minutes, which is unsuitable for hour-long gameplay sessions. We tried changing many of the TV's gaming settings too, but this did not work either. The PS4 works perfectly. It is only with the Switch. If anyone would have any suggestions as to what we could do, I would really appreciate it. We have tried literally everything, but hopefully we can find a solution. Thanks a lot for the help!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Meh90
Pathfinder
Options
I know you tired the rgb setting

that appear to solve the problem for another user
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/q60r-qled-55-inch-flicker-with-nintendo-switch/td-p/1622876
0 Likes
Meh90
Pathfinder
Options
did you update the TVs firmware?
0 Likes
nazbobby
Explorer
Options
I have tried that already rgb is on limited but screen still goes blank during the gameplay
0 Likes
nazbobby
Explorer
Options
it's on latest firmware, no idea how to resolve the issue 🤔
0 Likes