Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Gamepass app in the UK

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 01:19 PM)
Mark5430
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I am in the UK and have just got the Samsung QE75Q950TS (2020) and I can't find the NFL Gamepass app anywhere. On the Gamepass website it says the app is available for Samsung smart TV's but I have looked everywhere with no luck. Can anyone help please???

19 REPLIES 19
RozvM
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

It is possible that they made a device/region lock.

Kérlek nyomj a MEGJELÖLÉS MEGOLDÁSKÉNT! gombra, hogyha az adott hozzászólás megoldotta a problémádat. Ezzel nem csak a mi munkánkat, hanem a felhasználók gyorsabb és könnyebb tájékozódását is elősegítheted!

DIREland93
First Poster
Options
anyone found a fix for this?
Jocko11
First Poster
Options

I just purchased the 2020 50" TU7100 Crustal UHD 4k set for the sole purpose of having Gamepass in my office...... its not on the App Store with this set. Really disappointed. I have a Q6 in the living room that has the Gamepass app which made me opt for another Samsung. Waste of money for my purpose now! Has anyone hear anything more on this? 

Pooters
First Poster
Options

Quite right. I emailed the support at NFL and eventually got a reply -
"Thanks for contacting NFL Game Pass.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please know that we have taken cognisance of this and are following up with the concerned team in charge.

We will get back to you as soon as we receive any update on this request.

Your patience and co-operation will be highly appreciated.

In the meantime, if you have any additional questions relating to NFL Game Pass then simply write back to us."
Reads like a sorry, but not sorry answer to me.
How do we contact someone at Samsung UK?

RozvM
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Kérlek nyomj a MEGJELÖLÉS MEGOLDÁSKÉNT! gombra, hogyha az adott hozzászólás megoldotta a problémádat. Ezzel nem csak a mi munkánkat, hanem a felhasználók gyorsabb és könnyebb tájékozódását is elősegítheted!

Dustin13
First Poster
Options

I think from now on I'll be downloading the app in store before I buy as I went off the game pass info and saw the app on other samsung tvs but I have a 2020 800t  QLED and no app.

0 Likes
Jonh80
Student
Options

Having the exact same issue with a 2020 T series TV. Have been chasing NFL Gamepass Support for more than a month now. They are pretending they are unaware that their app does not work on 2020 models, blatantly untrue.

One of their supervisors suggested I change the TVs geo location (procedure for this varies by model) which I have done, but the app is still not available. I have tried resetting it to several other countries, even the US, but with no success. 

NFL Gamepass are aware of the issue, the only option is to keep complaining to the Gamepass customer service team until they update the app compatibility, or remove the misleading advertising from the website.

goodgrr
Student
Options

I'm in the same boat with a new UE55TU8500.  I have complained to Game Pass and no response yet and I've sent Samsung Twitter a DM.  I'll also raise it directly with the NFL UK people.

0 Likes
Frank_W
First Poster
Options

QLED in Mexico. Same issue. App not available
I have the app installed in my phone and AirPlay it to the TV. Hope Samsung fix this in the short term. 

0 Likes
goodgrr
Student
Options

I eventually got a reply from Game Pass after applying some pressure with the NFL.  Here's what they said.

"Although it has been a while after we received your query, we were constantly following up on this and are pleased to inform you that our concerned team is optimistic that the app shall be available before the start of Playoffs."