Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Gamepass app in the UK

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 01:19 PM)
Mark5430
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I am in the UK and have just got the Samsung QE75Q950TS (2020) and I can't find the NFL Gamepass app anywhere. On the Gamepass website it says the app is available for Samsung smart TV's but I have looked everywhere with no luck. Can anyone help please???

19 REPLIES 19
ThomasShimmin
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem - have just bought a Samsung The Frame 2020 but cannot find the NFL Gamepass app anywhere, despite the Gamepass support website stating: 

We are pleased to introduce new Samsung & LG Smart TV apps for NFL Game Pass which are available now to download.

The app is compatible with Samsung TVs built from 2016 and LG (not available on LG webOS5.0 currently) TVs built from 2016.

OliH
Student
Options

I have just unboxed a 2020 CrystalUHD and am having the same issue.

The NFL Game Pass app doesn't appear in any searches. 

Stevie69
Apprentice
Options

I have the 55 inch QLED and no game pass either.

Jts765
Student
Options

Same here, 2020 Qled 8 series and no gamepass app to be found. 

0 Likes
Ginge192
First Poster
Options

I have just purchased two 2020 Samsung TV’s To go along with my 75” 2018 Samsung TV in my mancave with the sole purpose to watch 3 games at once via the gamepass app.

i downloaded the app on my 75” TV a while ago and that works fine but I can’t find the app on the 2 new TV’s I have just purchased. 

can anyone help?? 

RozvM
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

I recommend to contact with the developer/publisher:
https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

Kérlek nyomj a MEGJELÖLÉS MEGOLDÁSKÉNT! gombra, hogyha az adott hozzászólás megoldotta a problémádat. Ezzel nem csak a mi munkánkat, hanem a felhasználók gyorsabb és könnyebb tájékozódását is elősegítheted!

0 Likes
MarcoEagle
First Poster
Options
Hello.   I have the Samsung Q60T 85" Class HDR 4K UHD Smart QLED TV (2020) and don't have access to the app either (I'm in the US).   Any updates?  
YorkieScot
Explorer
Options

Not quite sure how contacting nfl gamepass developer helps with an app that isn't installed on a platform. Pretty sure they aren't going to make it suddenly download.

YorkieScot
Explorer
Options

I too am in UK, I have 55" The Frame and NFL app is nowhere to be seen. Also cannot access firmware download option either.