Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 05-09-2017 04:30 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

@apotsi 

Well,  HDR10+ is probably the most important firmware update being waited on.  

0 Likes
apotsi
Explorer
Options

@MuniMula 

I don't disagree with you. But this discussion is off topic.

0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

@apotsi 

I don't see how.   Since the last firmware update has been discussed, and now long past, the discussion of promised firmware updates, in between updates, hardly seems inappropriate.  When the next update comes out the contents can be discussed, and if the next one is still missing the HDR10+ promise that will undoubtedly be part of that discussion.  Speaking about the HDR10+ promise isn’t excluding other aspects of any past or present update.

0 Likes
apotsi
Explorer
Options
@MuniMula
I just think that the lack of implementation of HDR10+ in the new firmware, deserve a discussion topic on it's own.
Fire away then....
0 Likes
juanelo
Navigator
Options

Well, we are discussing HDR10+ because It was supposed to be an update for the mu series Also so are not straying from the thread.

0 Likes
apotsi
Explorer
Options
I understand, but I see more that the MU series being discussed here.
0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

@apotsi 

I don't know, it might be just me,  but this thread says at the top of the page:  "Re: New update MU series.    Maybe it's must my page.  

0 Likes
apotsi
Explorer
Options

Yes, but if you watch the discussion, you will see that more models are discussed. Not just the MU.

0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

@apotsi 

"Yes, but if you watch the discussion, you will see that more models are discussed. Not just the MU."

Yes, and nobody has complained about that. 

0 Likes
juanelo
Navigator
Options

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1538640385 Here you will find useful info about HDR10+ and see how it pertains to a specific standard ST.2094.40 NOT ST.2084!!

0 Likes