Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 05/09/17 17:30)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options
TV

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
909 REPLIES 909
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
TV

Hi @JorgeBCosta ,  Yes likely there will be further updates at some point, however I do not have further information at present on  a fix for the STB Sagemcom DIW387-UHD with  Remote. 

0 Likes
JorgeBCosta
Apprentice
Options
TV

Great! Can you share such information?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
TV

HI @JorgeBCosta  Sorry, had missed  out a word initially.   I do not have  further information at present but  if I find  anything out will let you know.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
TV

@JorgeBCosta    This may not help but  notice that earlier advice last summer for another model  was  to name Box Vodafone, . After that you need to press the page down button on the screen and change the channel.   see thread here. https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/universal-remote-setup-with-vodafone-tv-box/td-p/1738708 

0 Likes
JorgeBCosta
Apprentice
Options
TV

Thanks JAMES4578 but the proposed solution does not work. I kindly ask your attention to this topic. We'll keep in touch.

JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
TV

@JorgeBCosta  ok, thought I would mention it just in case.    I will keep an eye on it

0 Likes
Aplon
First Poster
Options
TV

What happend to Apps after the update ?

Netflix update date is : 22/1/2017

version 7

YouTube update date is: 10/1/2019

version 2.1.491

JorgeBCosta
Apprentice
Options
TV

@JAMES4578 , sorry but this is now working. If you name the STB to VodafoneTV (for all other input boxes leave them empty), then you successfully get a working SAGEMCOM (model DIW387-UHD) STB with the Samsung TV.

Kind regards and thank you for the hint!

JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
TV

@JorgeBCosta  oh right, thanks for letting me know.   Anyway glad you have got the SAGEMCOM Box working and the hint helped.   Best wishes.

Ameliius
Explorer
Options
TV

Are you guys excited for the new Samsung Neo mini LED?🕺😄

0 Likes