Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 14-01-2019 06:21 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
jrpbkpcap1994
Pioneer
Options

I have the one x. I think any console with HDR output would have the same issues. The green flashes to me look more like a encoding error on the tv's side. Also side note I do have my Xbox one x plugged into the mu7000 with a hdmi 2.1 spec cable which cleared up some issues I was having with weird latency and other colors flashing time to time. 

TazmanUK37
Journeyman
Options

Only see ver 1260.6 dated 12/12/18 on Samsung website for mu6120

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly 1260.6 is the latest firmware on the UK  support site at the moment ,  have checked a few MU models.   Just noticed 1262 is on the US site,  however not advisable to download  from there for European models. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options
I've been playing on my xbox one x and I can assure you that the flashing is gone! been playing forza 4 for couple hours now and seems to be fixed!
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@carlitosmu9000, Glad your X Box is functioning better,   Can I ask where you are based?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
cormar
Pioneer
Options

Hi , the update 1260 is now available on my mu7000 tv. Can anyone tell me what are the exact changes ?

0 Likes
carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options
just realized this is a European forum, im base in the USA , so apparently they released the new update over here first, which fixes the weird green flashing issues with the xbox one X
cormar
Pioneer
Options

Hi , 1260 only fix for Xbox?

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@cormar wrote:

Hi , 1260 only fix for Xbox?

It appears 1262 has solved  the issue in US,  it is now available  (as of today) on UK support site  for Mu models.  One example here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE49MU7000TXXU/

Badluck
Explorer
Options

Hi I've been getting green flashes sometimes other colours white and black on my PS4 fire stick and my playstation mini classic basically I have the issue with anything I connect through HDMI is this the filmware or does the TV need repairing it seem to work fine when I first had then the issues must of started around the 1250 update as I noticed it when playing red dead redemption which came out in October 

0 Likes