Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 13-03-2018 03:10 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
Madasahat
Voyager
Options
I did mine late last night too. I will give it a test later but so far things seem as is. Random thing I noticed 2 updates ago that the Samsung hub removed the really nice xbox green hub quick launch to a bog standard "console" I hope someone knows what I am going on about
0 Likes
TazmanUK37
Journeyman
Options

Updated mine just now, I'm glad it hasn't reset the picture settings like a few updates.

Unsure what it's fixed or added, which they woukd enable Bluetooth since these have bluBlueto disabled.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Madasahat

Not 100% if you're on about the icons/logos, but if you are, then in my wanderings I came across this post by Elisha on the AVS forums that might be useful for you (might also be worth reading on to Elisha's posts in the top bit of the next page in that thread too).

0 Likes
Blueboy1
First Poster
Options

Hey everyone,

Any forum members Amazon Prime Video Subscribers? 

If so....can anyone see the HDR10+ Logo on 4k UHD Content on synopsis info or play/pause bar when viewing. According to Samsung the HDR10+ Firmware Update has been rolled out. And according to Amazon Video Technical Development Team they said the App has been updated to show the HDR10+ Label when watching content? 

Thanks

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I got amazon prime video. 

What do I do to check this? 

0 Likes
Blueboy1
First Poster
Options

Hey valleyboy,

If you go to 4k UHD Content programmes like The Tick, Man in the High Castle, The Grand Tour. These are Streamed with HDR10 onboard. Now according to Amazon if your TV is HDR10+ enabled and capable of delivering/displaying HDR10+ It will show/tell you in information synopsis and play/pause bar. When you highlight the programme. 

Cheers

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

I will look soon and let u know 

0 Likes
Blueboy1
First Poster
Options

Awesome....thanks..

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

It's HDR so it says not sure about the HDR+

Just press pause on any UHD content on the prime application

0 Likes
Blueboy1
First Poster
Options

Yes...or when you highlight the programme to watch it will give you Storyline info and say age rating, HDR, 5.1. 

Which model of MU Series do you have?

0 Likes