Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 23-01-2018 10:08 AM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
ierdnA88
Apprentice
Options

My TV is UE65MU6102 and I cannot find any firmware.. only manuals 😞

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ierdnA88 wrote:

My TV is UE65MU6102 and I cannot find any firmware.. only manuals 😞

Hi, this model shows up in the .com site (take it the right one)  and there is a link to firmware :    Download below emanual

http://www.samsung.com/pl/support/model/UE65MU6102KXXH/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ierdnA88
Apprentice
Options
thank you!
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Anyone noticed that the picture blur is reduced or option to correct it on this new update? 

0 Likes
Crikeym8
Apprentice
Options

2017.12.19   Upgrade File(USB type)     (1160.4) ver 1160.4, All OS

(MULTI LANGUAGE)

http://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/UA65MU9000WXXY#downloads

mtech71
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for info mate. Although this lack of change log is quite frustrating. Looks like a bigger update judging from xx60 version though.
0 Likes
Crikeym8
Apprentice
Options
Just FYI, The QLED Firmware is the same as the MU Series Firmware's. Its the KS series firmware that isnt compatible. So when checking for updates make sure you breeze over QLED and MU downloads.
0 Likes
PRIVAT
First Poster
Options

I have the TV UE55MU6199. Here is installes the Version 1155 .

On Samsung-Website is the Version 1155.1 avalible is the a newer one? or the same ?

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@PRIVAT wrote:

I have the TV UE55MU6199. Here is installes the Version 1155 .

On Samsung-Website is the Version 1155.1 avalible is the a newer one? or the same ?

Sure that will be the same fimware, the TV's don't seem to include the decimal point in the software -just the Samsung website.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Jimmy8881
Student
Options

- Version : 1151.0
- Improved usability 1. Improved browser performance 2. Improved app performance 3. Improved stability 4. Improved usability of input devices