Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 28-04-2020 08:07 AM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
AllStars
First Poster
Options

silence?

0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

How can Samsung get away with this?   https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078565/ 

0 Likes
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

Samsung will not get away with it if disappointed customers stop buying their products.

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

I have a MU6470 same as you

I had really bad green flashes when playing xbox (arc used too) 

After a few updates the green flashes didn't stop totally but 90% better

vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Madasahat 

Amazing, thanks for confirming this (long standing) issue. I see the same.

@JAMES4578 Please can you pass this onto the dev team? Thanks.

AntS
Options

Hi guys, 

Stuff like this can easily get buried in a more general thread so for anyone experiencing the flashes I've created a new thread for you to share info for us to pass on:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/MU-Series-amp-Flashes-When-Using-External-Connected-Device-e-...

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

For  specific green flash issues best to post model no, software and other details in the new thread so that  can be escalated more  efficiently.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

CoColin
Student
Options
@JAMES4578

could you pass the message that video casting like uPnP is not functional (rewind, forward, pause, set progress) to the dev team?

model number: UN65MU8000
software version: 1270

I already confirmed it is working in the newer software on another QLED TV. We just cannot receive the software update.

AntS
Options

@CoColin wrote:
@JAMES4578

could you pass the message that video casting like uPnP is not functional (rewind, forward, pause, set progress) to the dev team?

model number: UN65MU8000
software version: 1270

I already confirmed it is working in the newer software on another QLED TV. We just cannot receive the software update.

Hi @CoColin,

I can see that you've got a US model TV.  With Samsung support being localised and this being a European forum (the English language part is supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team, for example), we're limited in what we can do for you in terms of direct support.

Have you been in touch with Samsung US about this issue, or shared it on the Samsung US Community (https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/TVs/ct-p/get-help-tvs)  to see if others in the US are reporting the same?

AllStars
First Poster
Options

Wait...

0 Likes