Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 19-04-2020 02:16 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

Not me.  Has anyone else in this thread mentioned they had problems with the green flashing?  

AllStars
First Poster
Options

I want Apple TV =\

0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

At least you have the option to get Apple TV if you chose to do so.   We are ***** out of luck unless Samsung decides to fufill their promise to the consumer.  

0 Likes
AllStars
First Poster
Options
how to get apple tv? application does not appear
0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

Isn't there an Apple box you can buy and hook up to your tv?  

0 Likes
AllStars
First Poster
Options
I understood! I'm talking about the application. why buy when it is possible to install.
0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

I'm not sure if Samsung promised Apple TV for the MU8000 model.  I don't recall, but they did promsie HDR10+ would be added, and did so, on their own website.   Unfortunately we have zero options unless Samsung lives up to their word. 

0 Likes
AllStars
First Poster
Options
let's write collectively to them?
0 Likes
SnooPDoGBG
First Poster
Options
Is there gonna be any new update soon ? The last one was like 6 months ago... And you we dont have HBOGO and HBONOW ? Or its just my tv... MU6500
0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

Well, they've totally ignored an 85 page thread on thier official website.  Not one wit of concern, or even a reply, letting us know what's going on.    I'm not sure a letter writting effort would be any different. 

0 Likes