Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 06:55 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

@juanelo 

After re-reading cormar's reply I think he meant what.. should.... they list it as?   Then he gave a list of iterations the last being ST2094-40.   My guess is they will just simplify it,  and list it as, ST2094.   it is their own invention,  so I'm sure they would just go with ST2094.   It's sad that they don't care enough about thier own customers to at least give some indication of.....if.....or when..... the standard will be implimented on their 2017 TV's that are capable of using it.   They promised, even on their own website, they said so.    How much does it cost to keep loyal customers updated.  If it's a year from now,  I don't care, near as much,  as not being informed at all. 

0 Likes
CoColin
Student
Options

it's 2020 now and the software version are still stuck at 1280, which has no support on rewinding/forwarding/pausing casting videos. Samsung is abandoning their customers on high-end TVs

MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

Yup. 

0 Likes
AllStars
First Poster
Options

Hey. I have 55mu7000 with firmware 1262. 

Does it make sense to update the TV? Did Apple AirPlay and Apple TV apps appear? thanks

0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
AllStars
First Poster
Options
Ok, I realized that Apple TV will not appear 😞 And what about the update? Does it make sense to update or there will be no new functions? I'm afraid because of the firmware the TV will start to slow down
0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

I'm at 1280.5 and I've not noticed any slow down with my TV   (MU8000)  

0 Likes
Aplon
Student
Options

No updates for 5 month

No AirPlay and Disney+ MU7000

0 Likes
MuniMula
Pioneer
Options

And I'm pretty sure no HDR10+ that was promised.  They don't seem to care about us. 

0 Likes
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

Well, I do hope they fix the "green flashes" with the Nvidia Shield TV more than anything else.

Anybody else suffering from this or is it just me?

0 Likes