Support

Open search

New update MU series

Highlighted
First Poster

As far as a difference with HDR10+,  it seems there are deeper blacks and a more colorful picture overall in movie mode. Not earth shattering but still a cool improvement that I thought would never happen... it definitely works now though 

Highlighted
Navigator

Cormar regardless of what Samsung Holland says, if your tv doesn't show ST.2094  in the gamma options then your tv isn't HDR10+ capable. Samsung can tell us whatever they want but it is up to us to find out.

Highlighted
First Poster
Exactly!

Highlighted
Explorer

No ST.2094 on my Nu7100 so it clearly isn't HDR10+ compatible even though it says it is, it's a joke

Highlighted
Voyager

I have seen this option too even though I have never used it or seen it active

Highlighted
Explorer

@juanelo wrote:

Cormar regardless of what Samsung Holland says, if your tv doesn't show ST.2094  in the gamma options then your tv isn't HDR10+ capable. Samsung can tell us whatever they want but it is up to us to find out.

Can you tell me the tv who has the option ST2094 in gamma ?

Highlighted
Explorer

@Crasi1411 

Can you do us a favor and check your settings under gamma.  Do you see ST.2094 listed?  

Thanks.  

Highlighted
Explorer

@cormar 

"Can you tell me the tv who has the option ST2094 in gamma ?"

Without having all the TV's at our disposal,  that would be difficult to see which ones do or don't. 

Highlighted
Explorer

@MuniMula wrote:

@cormar 

"Can you tell me the tv who has the option ST2094 in gamma ?"

Without having all the TV's at our disposal,  that would be difficult to see which ones do or don't. 

I understand , but give me one.

Highlighted
Explorer

To all:

Here's the thing that has me puzzled, HDR10+ is a good thing,  so why would a company deliberately hide a good thing that they've add to your TV?   Especially something they know a lot of their customers are desperately hoping they implement.  

Top Liked Authors