Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New TV One Connect Issue

(Topic created on: 24-11-2019 01:14 PM)
PaulSolo
Journeyman
Options

I have just purchased a new QE65Q90R. I set everything up, connected it to my sky tv box and it seemed to be working.  After just a few seconds though, the sky programme disappeared and was replaced by the image below.  The sound of the TV programme was still working through the tv speakers.  I connected it to my nintendo games console and the same image appeared.

Samsung TV.jpg

Can anyone advise what this image means or what the problem is?  Is it a fault with the one connect cable?

Thanks in advance.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Paul

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
AndrewL
Options
@PaulSolo: Inspect the Invisible Connection cable to ensure that it is connected properly and not damaged, bent, or twisted. If the cable is damaged, it needs to be replaced. Visit the accessories page at samsung.com to purchase replacement Invisible Connection cables for your TV. The TV has a guide for the Invisible Connection cable to help direct it safely away from the legs of the TV. Using this can help ensure that the TV does not get placed on top on the cable.
0 Likes
Solution
PaulSolo
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the advice. It's much appreciated.

Paul

0 Likes
Colm23
Journeyman
Options

I have the same issue with my TV. It's the Q7, 75 inch Qled. I saw this message initially and checked the one connect cable but it looks fine. It's been in the same safe place since I hung the TV. It comes straight down into the box with the excess lying to the left of the box. I tried unplugging and replugging the cable into the TV multiple times but now the TV screen doesn't come on and there's a faint clicking sound? 

PaulSolo
Journeyman
Options
My issue was definitely a faulty one connect cable. Samsung sent me a replacement and it has worked perfectly since.
Colm23
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the reply. Could you see anything visibly wrong with your cable? I’d be surprised if it was the cable because it hasn’t moved in months and isn’t in a precarious spot. Did you TV make a clicking sound when the power was on (but wouldn’t turn on)?
PaulSolo
Journeyman
Options
There was nothing noticeably wrong with cable and definitely no clicking sound.
0 Likes
Colm23
Journeyman
Options
Did they charge you for the replacement cable Paul?
0 Likes
PaulSolo
Journeyman
Options
They did. I had bought 2 Samsung tvs and both had the same problem straight out of the box. I had to show them my receipts and give all the tv serial numbers, etc but they then sent 2 new cables which worked absolutely fine.
0 Likes
PaulSolo
Journeyman
Options
Apologies, I miss read your reply. I thought you said change not charge. They did change them and did not charge me.