Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New TV help

(Topic created on: 31-12-2020 07:05 PM)
ctvtuner
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have recently bought a new Samsung TV but I am having difficulty receiving channels on the device.

I am selecting autotune, and have tried a range of different options, but still no luck. I am on my third indoor aerial but my TV can still not find any channels.

I am in a major city in the UK, in an urban area, and don't believe I should have difficulty using an indoor aerial. Can you please help?

Model: Samsung 32 Inch UE32T5300 / UE32T5300AKXXU

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Try not connecting an external aerial and instead use the built in one and try autotune again
0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
are u trying to tune Analogue channels? ,, do digital only, ,indoor aeerials only have a range of 10 miles as the crow flys from the transmitter,,if your using a Poundys one you have no chance,,
0 Likes
ctvtuner
First Poster
Options

Thanks. Yes, I am doing digital tuning only but still nothing. Do you think it's just a case that indoor aerials aren't really suitable?

0 Likes
ctvtuner
First Poster
Options

Ah I didn't know it had one in. Thanks for pointing that out. That's still not working. I think it must be the area (signal strength) or the TV in that case. Thanks.

0 Likes
ctvtuner
First Poster
Options

I put the indoor aerial out of the window and it started working. I'll look at getting a permanent solution. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
if you have a samsung tablet,or one Andriod based,u can download mobdro . com if u have internet,even a mobile, but not iphones etc,all the channels you want free, just diwnload and accept ,no spam
0 Likes