Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New TV can't find any BBC channels

(Topic created on: 10-01-2022 01:17 AM)
couzanit
Student
Options

20220109_202049.jpg

 new TV won't find BBC signals, all other channels work fine, tried retuning several times with auto tune turned off and factory reset the tv

Bbc was there on the first day of use but didn't work, only the HD one did, this morning bbc normal worked, this evening it didn't, tried retuning normally and kept getting message saying bbc didn't exist and to delete the channel

Friend of family suggested tuning via the Samsung TV plus app, did that and all the bbc channels disappeared, first channel is now itv, seen a few other people with similar issues, im hoping there's a fix somewhere for this as currently can't find one 😞

BBC works fine in the rest of the house on a variety of different tvs 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

What to do if some TV channels are missing?

https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/tv-audio-video/what-to-do-if-some-tv-channels-are-missing/

Try TV mode
Members_UWce2uB
First Poster
Options

Yooo did you ever resolve this??

I'm having the same exact issue and I'm sick of every thread telling me to just retune my TV.

Pulling my hair out. I know it's not the aerial as Ive tried plugging it into an LG TV as well, worked like a treat!

couzanit
Student
Options

After speaking to Samsung they told us to buy a signal booster and that seemed to do the trick

EilliShi
First Poster
Options
Can't find some of my channels BBC AND Channel 3 ITV Eileen
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @EilliShi, which TV model are you experiencing this on? Also, which method are you using to broadcast your channels? 

2intrepid
First Poster
Options

Thankyou