Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

Go to solution
223 REPLIES 223
Sneakywarwolf
Apprentice
Options

Yes my audio is out of sync. Ugh!! Such a high priced TV and facing these issues is so much annoying.

That's not expected of samsung. 

0 Likes
Sneakywarwolf
Apprentice
Options

Thanks ChrisM for the solution.

But please be informed that yes indeed the fix is working but now I am facing audio out of sync with video it was not happening before the art mode bug.

Should we be expecting another updates or patches in the near future for the same?

Kindly assist. 

Sneakywarwolf
Apprentice
Options

Even I am also experiencing the same thing. And in addition to that my audio is out of sync with video.

Feeling disappointed in Samsung, it doesn't feel like and asset anymore, a liability though. Invested a big chunk of my savings on this piece. 

0 Likes
FransG
Apprentice
Options

Yes, i unplugged the power and it was ok. But still we need a fix.

0 Likes
FransG
Apprentice
Options

Just turn power off and on. This will fix it.

0 Likes
PetraBerta
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris, still not working. I keep trying, but--- Still stuck.  65" Frame, 3 months old. Sydney. Australia. Will try and return it. Unacceptable.

0 Likes
marioadam
First Poster
Options

Same issue in Germany with 55". Solution provided by Chris worked. Thanks for this!

Yet - as a passionate software developer I wonder, why the hell there was no indication on

- there is an error with the art mode app
- a new version of the art mode app is available
- the art mode app installation might have been incomplete
- a download/installation is in progress in background

Yeah - it's art mode and they maybe don't want to uglify these pretty pictures. But hell - they surely have a UI/UX expert who knows how to show things discretely.

0 Likes
Michael145
Apprentice
Options

Hi ChrisM, ever since this update fixed the art mode issue, my tv sound is out of sync with ANYTHING that I watch. I have to pause and resume every 5 minutes to get it back syncing. Before this update, this was NEVER an issue. Please assist

Michael145
Apprentice
Options

To clarify this is the 2022 55" frame with an external (bose) soundbar connected via HDMI-Arc

0 Likes
Ehv_Nils
Apprentice
Options

Since I am (like others) also experiencing sync-issues with audio, I have created a new topic to get more attention for this. You find the link below.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/samsung-frame-tv-2022-audio-sync-issues-after-art-mode-fix/m-...