Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

Go to solution
223 REPLIES 223
Mattttty
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same problem here... TV is 3 days old, stopped working last night.

Australia

0 Likes
différent gobelin
First Poster
Options

Exactly same problem for me in Belgium. I bought “The Shame” 2022 in 50 inch from Samsung website. It works well for two days and now is stuck in Art Mode since yesterday evening. "Reinit" doesn't work, the only workaround I found is using the SmartThings app.

0 Likes
DanG3
Student
Options

One thing I have found to get you out of the art mode if stuck is to press the power button on the back of the TV. For me it takes me back to the menu so at least I can use the TV until Samsung push out a new update.

0 Likes
cmaroselli
First Poster
Options

If you are in mode art, you can push the button on the TV directly to return on the classic mode

0 Likes
DuckBilledElephant
Apprentice
Options

Same issue Australia. 55inch 2022 Frame TV running 1304. 

No update available as of 28/10/2022.

Power cycle TV and mash home screen eventually gets to the main menu. Otherwise Art Mode is stuck. unresponsive since night of october 27th.

0 Likes
Sapitonteri
First Poster
Options

Same issue in Finland. Started yesterday and still locked..

0 Likes
Mich85
Student
Options

Spoke with them today. Need to do a ‘flash reset’. Turn on the tv. Press and hold for 5 seconds the power bottom on the tv (behind the remote sensor on the bottom right side of the screen). Then press and hold the power button on the remote. 

you’ve got to then reset up the tv, but it’s back working how it should. 

hope this helps. 

Russ01
First Poster
Options

same problem 75” only 1 week old and stuck in art mode, tried on and off at power socket. No luck. Come on Samsung you need to do better than this !! 

0 Likes
CatMD
Student
Options

In Australia having the same frustration with the new tv , any solution?

0 Likes
Katshep
Journeyman
Options

And so is the problem cause it’s not happening 

0 Likes