Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

Go to solution
223 REPLIES 223
Breadofthesea
First Poster
Options

Same issue as others, just started tonight. Unplugging and restarting has helped, but it’s super lagging to move around the apps. But gets stuck against if it goes to art.

0 Likes
Sean1972
First Poster
Options

Hi all, same here in NZ, I have found you can push the apps through the SmartThings app on your phone…. Hope it helps

0 Likes
IBFMC
First Poster
Options

Just experienced this issue myself. Tried repairing the remote (no success). I switched off the power to the TV at the wall and removed the lead from the box. Left it for 30 seconds, plugged back in and turned it on, all sorted (I havent checked the frame app but I could use the TV again)

0 Likes
xchrisx59
First Poster
Options

+1 in Germany 😠

0 Likes
gNoj_LL
First Poster
Options

Same here on the frame 75”

im in the US

0 Likes
Mnicol
First Poster
Options
Mines the same had it 2 days. For some strange reasons if you have a smarthhings app on your phone you can use the TV by controlling with your phone.
0 Likes
Clay4
First Poster
Options

I’m in Canada, same issue here. Samsung had better get on this, it’s embarrassing. I bought the 85 inch frame, $5000 here and this is the software I paid for??? Unreal.

Tinazauvijek
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have exactly the same issue on my 2022 Frame TV - Croatia, Europe

0 Likes
AshaThijs
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, safe to say its a worldwide problem which seems to affect all frame models. Lets hope samsung is working on a solution.

(Netherlands, 55”, 2022)

0 Likes
Jlp6
First Poster
Options

Our 85” Samsung Frame is stuck in Art Mode too…I’m wondering now if this is going to be an ongoing issue?

0 Likes