Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 28-10-2022 10:12 AM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

223 REPLIES 223
Sassy_Lang
Student
Options

I’m having the same issue. Tv worked fine last night. Tonight, stuck on art with “not available” showing up. Push power button turns off. Can’t get from Art screen to tv

Sneakywarwolf
Apprentice
Options

I have been facing the exact same issue since yesterday night. Before that, it was working perfectly fine.

It's stuck in the art mode and whenever I try to navigate to the art mode option it opens HDMI 1 connection or privacy policy. I hope Samsung rolls an update asap.

0 Likes
George1121
First Poster
Options

Same issue in Australia. 75” Frame. My problem is also the box and power point are hidden behind a wall unit so I can’t turn off power at the wall (bit of an oversight in my design)

I found a work around, hold down the power button on the remote and the tv turns off, then turn it back on. Did this about 4 times and it booted up into free to air tv. 

0 Likes
Dil87
First Poster
Options

Hey guys

mine has also developed the same symptom as of yesterday. Unable to get into art mode and remote just keeps saying “offline”. My 2021 frame is fine, just the 2022 frame. Hopefully it’s just a firmware issue?

0 Likes
SwenneD
First Poster
Options

Same issue as of yesterday.

workaround is to open an app from inside the smart things app. Then you can get back “home” using the remote.

0 Likes
Jojo99
Student
Options

Same issue here

I have a MN: QE65LS03BAUXXC

No way to exit art mode, my guess the latest update bricked the art store.

SAMSUNG PUSH A SOFTWARE ROLLBACK ASAP

0 Likes
DanG3
Student
Options

Hi all,

I spoke to Samsung Tech Support and I've been told it is a dodgy update. They are aware of the problem and are working on a fix. The next scheduled update is 'first week of November' but he couldn't tell me if that update will contain the fix. Given how many users it's affecting, he said it's being treated as a priority. We just have to wait for the next update. I did ask if I could roll back to the previous version while they work on this but was told they can't do that. Hope this helps.

Jojo99
Student
Options

I have the same issue.

MN: QE65LS03BAUXXC

My guess the latest update bricked the Art Mode.

SAMSUNG PUSH A SOFTWARE ROLLBACK ASAP !

0 Likes
TracyS
Student
Options

Thanks DanG for the update. Thankfully 1st week of November is only a few days away! 

0 Likes
Tracey01
First Poster
Options

I am also in Australia. This started for me today on a TV I have had for just on 2 weeks. Very unimpressed. I cannot access the art mode and if I am lucky enough to actually get art mode (which is totally random and at the will of the TV), I am then stuck in art mode. The only way to watch TV at all is to turn the TV off at the wall for 30 seconds and turn it back on again and avoid art mode. There was some funny interference during the heavy rain the other night where the menu kept pixellating over the top of the TV program I was watching and I thought that might have had something to do with it.  I've spent the past 3 hours resetting everything and then I found this forum and that it's not just me! So far in two weeks or so I have had more problems than is acceptable for a new -and not cheap - TV. If this isn't fixed soon, what is the point of a Frame TV? Might as well return it for another brand that is going to work properly.

0 Likes