Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 28-10-2022 07:17 AM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

223 REPLIES 223
iocortes
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I am in Australia experiencing the same issues. Any good luck anyone? 

0 Likes
Frame652022
First Poster
Options

Advised by Samsung Tech Support today (10/27/2022) that the problem is not with my Samsung Frame TV (65 inch 2022 model, located in U.S.A.).  Tech Support says that the issue is with Samsung's Server/Software that supports Art Mode on Samsung Frame televisions,  they are aware of the fault, and their IT staff is working to correct it. 

Tech Support was unable to give me an estimate as to when that would be finished.   but said they had been taking a flood of calls on the same issue.  If you call Samsung Tech Support, you may want to have them reference Trouble Ticket # 2278120454 to save yourself some time.

0 Likes
CAM9785
First Poster
Options

I’m in the US and just started having the same issue today. I chatted with Samsung support, and the first person told me they didn’t know how to fix it, but that a workaround was pressing the voice button on the remote, going into the setup, then the home button worked from there. This worked for me, but things were still kind of laggy.

When I asked about a longer term fix, they sent me up the chain to a nice person who recommended that I reset the TV in the settings. Unfortunately, this means losing all data saved on the TV, from apps downloaded to (much worse) all of the artworks I’d favorited. When I reset the TV, I had to go through the annoyance of the whole setup process again, the problem wasn’t fixed, and now the TV just shuts off after a few seconds if I press any buttons. 

So, do not reset your TV if they suggest it. Especially don’t do this if you have a bunch of art favorited and apps downloaded. 

JulienFevre
First Poster
Options

Hi!

Same problem here... EU, France.

I've found a workaround:

- press the microphone

- Ask "open Netflix"

- wait a few second for the TV to open the app, from there you can use the TV as usual.

0 Likes
TracyS
Student
Options

Exact same issue here too… started last night. Hope Samsung release a fix soon! 

L19H
First Poster
Options

Just called the Support number in Australia only to be told 2 business days for a possible fix. For us in Melbourne that might be mid next week.

ChongWei
First Poster
Options

Hi all,
Same issue happened to my 65" 2022 Model.
Clicking on Art mode will be redirected to the Samsung Plus app.
If I click on the power button, it will go into the Art mode and TV will stop responding to any button thereafter.
I have done factory reset, which lost all my personalised items and app settings, but it didn't fix the art mode issue.
Super annoying!

ramo81
First Poster
Options

Also having the same issue, which started yesterday. I’m in Australia. Worldwide problem it seems. 

0 Likes
Newuser3
First Poster
Options

same issue here. Really annoying, and the interface is so slow

0 Likes
tony147
First Poster
Options

same thing happen to me for the frame TV that I purchase in Hong Kong , i just broght the frame TV one month ago. i call customer service hot line. they dont  know what happen, ask me wait for few week if Art mode not working. and he will ask engineer come and check. 

0 Likes