Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung UN70CU7000FXZA Zoomed in

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 01:11 PM)
Augie1
Student
Options

Have a new Samsung Tv that is driving me nuts, was working ok and then the other day was switching HDMI inputs and the screen zoomed in and I can find no way to get it back to normal. The zoom in picture settings is greyed out and won't let me access it. Have tried total reset with no change.

Hope someone has an idea on this, Samsung customer service was not much help. Thanks.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Augie1  You would not be able to change picture settings on Tv mode or app but should be able to do so on an HDMI connections.  If you can get into  Picture size setttings it would appear to be on the custom Settings,  can change the zoom  or revert back to 16:9 standard.  options shown in this short video .   If cannot adjust somehow I would suggest disconnecting/reconnecting HDMI cables or/and unplugging tv for a minute and trying again.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Augie1
Student
Options

Thanks for the reply, I have tried most of that including total reset of the tv. Have tried to do picture settings but the zoom part is always greyed  out and does not work. I'm beginning to think its an issue with the Xfinity cable box that caused it but even with cable box HDMI cable disconnected it is still zoomed.