Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Tv setup will not download terms and conditions

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 04:16 PM)
Crofty
First Poster
Options

I am trying to setup my new smart tv but it will not go past downloading terms and conditions, just says there is a problem.

Anyone had this and knows what to do please?

7 REPLIES 7
LP7
Student
Options
Hi, did you manage to sort this out? I seem to be having the same problem.
0 Likes
Zooyork224871
Apprentice
Options

Trash your tv and get a different manufacturer. All these Samsung products are *****ing garbage and their tech support is even worse

Lazzaa
First Poster
Options

I agree. I just replaced 9 Samsung TVs with LG OLED. 

Trying to factory reset the Samsung TVs so I can sell or give away and I can't even use the Smart Hub due to this very common problem. If I reset then try to setup smart hub, it gets stuck in a boot loop at terms of service for days.

0 Likes
Ubholay
First Poster
Options

Same issues

0 Likes
savagecreampuff
First Poster
Options

I've been troubleshooting in an endless loop for 4hrs. Now I'm stuck on this Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy page saying "There are some problems,,," 🙃 NO KIDDING! Sigh. I'm so fed up with this garbage TV. It's been giving me issues since I bought it and definitely been having even more issues just after it passed the 1yr mark, for the last 3months. Now it won't connect to Smart Hub at all, or it slightly does and the apps won't install. Not even AirPlay works! Just cable TV. Unbelievable waste of money. 

0 Likes
swko
Journeyman
Options

Are you using a different DNS?looks like Samsung loves to use google dns for some reasons, yesterday I had the same thing happen to me on the q95t, the first q95t also had the same problem. Only changed dns for it to work 

0 Likes
BlkBiker2271
Student
Options
I have nearly 100 pages of terms and conditions on my tv, talking in riddles about terms and conditions and what I should not use if I don't agree to them, including using personal details to use with third parties. Can't guarantee what will/may happen to them if they fall into the wrong hands. Is this normal?
0 Likes