Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Q90T Warranty

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 10:03 PM)
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
Hi, I recently received my new Q90T purchased from Samsung and there isn't a warranty card. I thought there is a warranty card with their TVs. Can anyone check this for me please.
6 REPLIES 6
jaro76
Navigator
Options
all samsung products come with a warranty. go to their website, find your tv and scroll down to the warranty section. hit it, and there is a link to show you how long your warranty is. just went to the site myself following a google search on your tv model number.👍 you may have to register..
0 Likes
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
"The warranty card and warranty information included with the product will state specific exclusions to the warranty (e.g. where a defect is caused by misuse or unauthorised repair of the product)" from their website 🤔 and they also say that they need a warranty card when making a claim in the future, but it didn't come with our TV
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ielite: For clarity, our TV's come with a standard 12 month warranty that automatically activates on the date of purchase, and doesn't require registration, or an accompanying warranty card. I've had a quick look and your model qualifies for the extended 5 year warranty, therefore please follow the link below within 90 days of the purchase date, and scroll down to 'Participate > Register TV' in order to proceed. 

https://my-samsung.com/uk/mysamsung/offers/#/FQ2DRAPZV32W2/

0 Likes
Ielite
Pioneer
Options
thanks for the info, I clicked on the link to register for 5 year warranty but samsung.com/uk/ does not appear when I type it in the online shop I purchased the product from.
0 Likes
FPlatt
Apprentice
Options

Same here. I purchased my Q95T directly from Samsung UK and can’t register for the 5 year guarantee.

0 Likes
Members_KCCquYs
First Poster
Options

I purchased my TV from store which should have 5 years warranty but the store doesn't show up in the list either.

0 Likes