Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware released today for 2019 models - 1351.3

(Topic created on: 22-01-2020 07:40 AM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Everybody,

As I see the new ver. 1351.3 firmware has been released for 2019 series (RU series and others).

Do you know anything about the changelog? What's new?

(by the way.. is it possible to release divx codec in the future for these new models as before? :smiling-face: )

Thanks

Zoltan

144 REPLIES 144
bolix1
Explorer
Options
i abolutely agree. the worst of all , they made a mess with older models of samsung ,.My friend has a constant problems with NO SIGNAL or hdmi connections. ALthough tv has been doing great job for the last 4 years. i mean it is anbeleiveable that they can do such a stupid act like this was. There was a still active warranty ( 5 years) and he will ask for money back or he will sue them also. It is irreparable. It's a software problem not hw,. so there is no chance for service to repair it. Unfortunately im not a programmer or coder for fix it by myself. There is an open source code so smart guys could do a lot
0 Likes
MarisR
Apprentice
Options

Put new FW 1352.0 hawe problem with USB source, when I connect USB with video mu external speakers disconnect ( optical ), but when USB is empty speakers connected, in all another sources work fine :@

0 Likes
Bash007
Apprentice
Options

Update - Ok so I did the update via usb since the tv could not find the 1352 firmware update.

After the update i experienced the same issues as the previous firmware 1351 with regards to ARC and found this solution to work for me after the update.

After 1352 update I switched the tv and amp off at the plug point for 10 mins.  Then I held the power button on the tv for about 30 seconds to a minute while still switched off at the plug point.   I did not remove any hdmi cables.  Switched everything back on again and and waited for the decoder to reboot.

Everything started working normally again as it was in firmware version 1335.

Hope this helps some of you

Thanks!!

Dolby1980
Explorer
Options
Did you have the Netflix / forced DD+ issue ?
Do you know if that works ?

That's my main issue that 1351 introduced. I was hoping 1352 sorted it - but yesterday I received it and it's exactly the same. I've unplugged the TV/amp and will factory reset tonight. Hoping that sorts it ... but if not, I'll have to buy something else for the smart functionality
MarisR
Apprentice
Options
So about no sound in USB is that Dobly Digital don't work ( or mybe I have external 2.0 speakers and they don't support dobly digital ) Need to change PCM audio output and there is connection and have sound. Don't use Netflix and for all sources use PCM audio for my external 2.0 speakers ( with optical outpot ).
0 Likes
dankec
Apprentice
Options
v1352: Still waiting for Popping and cracking sound solution when switching to HDMI source!

Manual solution which works on my Q70:
When you notice popping sound from HDMI source solution is to reset TV without changing TV source: You have to long press remote power key till Samsung Logo appears. After restart, no more poppy sound. Fast internal TV reset every time you switch to HDMI source will be a solution for this problem.
0 Likes
Macstinator
Explorer
Options
This didn’t work for me at all.
0 Likes
Bash007
Apprentice
Options
I did not use Netflix since I had the issue so I can't say for sure. Try my method used and see if it fixes the Netflix issue. At least my ARC sound is back to normal.
0 Likes
Bash007
Apprentice
Options

Also make sure HDMI input signal plus is off for that HDMI port under the tv settings menu.  When enabled i got no sound.  Disabled and sound was back

0 Likes
Macstinator
Explorer
Options
The problem is with Netflix. If you don’t use Netflix, there isn’t a huge amount of point contributing here.
0 Likes