Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware released today for 2019 models - 1351.3

(Topic created on: 21-04-2020 06:12 PM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Everybody,

As I see the new ver. 1351.3 firmware has been released for 2019 series (RU series and others).

Do you know anything about the changelog? What's new?

(by the way.. is it possible to release divx codec in the future for these new models as before? :smiling-face: )

Thanks

Zoltan

144 REPLIES 144
bolix1
Explorer
Options

Nothing important with this update. Still issue with signals, audio on netflix . The worst thing on samsung q90R is  unsupported codec ,DTS at least they could enable it dts passtrough at least. But NO . They need to sell soundbar 90r. What a companny? My last model . Samsung is dead 4 me. No more mobi, tv, washmashine, nothing started with Sam..

0 Likes
Toiffel
Pioneer
Options
there is no issue if you use optic, problem is when using HDMI
bolix1
Explorer
Options

that is the the problem i use hdmi arc. if i use optical i need to swiitch everytime if using other video source because optical provide only 5.1 

0 Likes
Albean
Apprentice
Options

Samsung support reached out to me via private message after reading my posting (I also contacted them via phone). They sent me a USB stick with 1359.0 on, manually updated from the stick and it resolved the Netflix hdmi sound issue (now locks sound setting to PCM vs DD+ previously).

Hopefully they'll push it to all devices soon. I'm on 65Q67, UK. I could upload the file to a file hosting site but not sure I'll be able to post a URL here?

bolix1
Explorer
Options
It would be great. Does will fit all models, like q60, q90, ru, mu models. That is the questions
0 Likes
bolix1
Explorer
Options

ok but what if u set audio sound options on menus to tv speaker , can u get dolby digital + or not? if not , they didnt solve the problem, they just solved one by creating another

0 Likes
Krugie
Apprentice
Options

I wouldn't install software supplied ro and posted by another person - you will have nothing to fall back onto if there is a problem - including no support. I will rather wait for the official release.

0 Likes
DronePro
Pioneer
Options

Agreed, Installing unknown things can cause huge headaches. 

0 Likes
julianomartins3
First Poster
Options

Verify in the support oficial website if the atual version is the same mentioned. I have received too, but it's an adulterated firmware and they have been upped to my tv behind criminal hands. I have received too a new firmware for 2 IPhone, 4 notebooks, 1 desktop and my precious Lumia 535. In the most cases, with low level programming direct to the bios/uefi. It means that is in the great part, irreversible. They are using a powerful bios/root kit. Until this moment, have minimum  comments about this package of infection on the web, no name to give to him. But, memory remap, e820, DCOM lateral invasion, router invasion, etc. It exploit all vulnerabilities of your LAN, hardware, software. Pass through WiFi, without ask user authorization or connection. It goes in the Bluetooth too, without the need of a user authorization or connection, everything in the "underground". Tou will only sense a link speed down, a hardware working in 100% of the capacity, every day, you will discover a new stage of the process and, unfortunatelly, you will have a great psicológic/mental "desgaste". These are some of the caracteriscs of this plague. Be caresffuly and sorry for the bad English. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I would happily take a look into this with you @julianomartins3 . Are you able to tell me what TV model and software version are you using? Did you download the new software version from our Support page?

Keep in mind that we would strongly recommend not downloading this from unofficial sites. 

0 Likes