Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware released today for 2019 models - 1351.3

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 08:00 PM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Everybody,

As I see the new ver. 1351.3 firmware has been released for 2019 series (RU series and others).

Do you know anything about the changelog? What's new?

(by the way.. is it possible to release divx codec in the future for these new models as before? :smiling-face: )

Thanks

Zoltan

144 REPLIES 144
Albean
Apprentice
Options

I was regularly getting freezes with the Amazon prime app prior to the FW update, think that's unrelated.

0 Likes
equalizr
Apprentice
Options

Since 1351 my Amazon Prime has pretty much been completely broken called Samsung they have me reset the Hub and basically it didn't do anything you hit the prime button it doesn't even go to Prime ssd sometimes then it does you can't even play a movie at that point  turn the TV on and off 2-4 times eventually you might get it to play. pluged in my firestick  to test

works perfect their firmware has really screwed up my TV. Nice work samsung,

Had I I known stuff like this would happen I would have turned off auto update forever,  as everything worked great before.

Elpakitoh
First Poster
Options

Yes 1352 

0 Likes
equalizr
Apprentice
Options

still shows 1351 for me

0 Likes
Bash007
Apprentice
Options

My Q60 still shows V1351.  My DSTV  explora 1 decoder stopped working when connected through my Samsung amp.  Have a green jumping picture on the tv.  Decoder working when connected direct to the tv. Amp settings and menu stopped being displayed on the screen.  No issues with version 1335.  Hope they fix it quick and fast

0 Likes
SpongeyBob
Pioneer
Options

1352 now showing on the Samsung website (on the Q85R TV support page) with today's date on it. I wonder what's changed...

Macstinator
Explorer
Options
The answer is sadly, nothing. Was on live chat again yesterday. Still no acceptance of failure nor a fix. This update doesn’t help.
0 Likes
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

1352.0  is available for RU7400 series too. I think I'll wait a few days before the upgrade :smiling-face:

0 Likes
bolix1
Explorer
Options

I bought 2 samsung tv's . one is q60 and seond is q90 .A big mistake! Huge! I have so many problems with both of them , its like samsung intentionally released a half finished product for sale. I turned off auto update but the  tv is still being upgraded::::wtf? alone without approval?. In this 1351.3 i lost dolby dig+ , I have constant signal lost, problems with hdmi arc support . If samsung doesn't realease valid and effective firmware im looking for money back. im ready to sue them. btw im from Croatia EU, and in EU we do have strong consumer rights. so ask for wath u have payed. be aware of your rights . U want complete product that is correct and functional with all the correct capabilities that this product offers

0 Likes
equalizr
Apprentice
Options

I agree it's horrible if you turn off auto updates it should not update. I think they're really stupid as far as firmware you should be able to go to an older one if that was the one that was working just like a computer,  I think it would be in their best interest but then again they're not looking out for our best interest only

Theirs. Then a lot of us could go back to an older firmware and  we would be super happy. it should be available on the net as a download.

0 Likes