Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware released today for 2019 models - 1351.3

(Topic created on: 28-02-2020 04:38 PM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Everybody,

As I see the new ver. 1351.3 firmware has been released for 2019 series (RU series and others).

Do you know anything about the changelog? What's new?

(by the way.. is it possible to release divx codec in the future for these new models as before? :smiling-face: )

Thanks

Zoltan

144 REPLIES 144
Krugie
Apprentice
Options

So they are saying they have no such issue but maybe the next firmware might sort it out? Sounds rather contradictory to me!

And also that they have no such reported issue yet this discussion thread proves the opposite as several people have reported it? Maybe it should be pointed out to them that they are blatantly lying? Or are they covering themselves by adding "for the model of Samsung TV you are referring"?

0 Likes
Macstinator
Explorer
Options

In my experience, Samsung neither monitor this forum nor really admit fault. On almost every topic, people state they will never buy a Samsung product again. 

ive ordered an optical cable and will have to deal with manually switching to it, and manually configuring my Pioneer receiver to accept its input. Joyous. 

Korean attitudes to customer service are non-existent. They are all about the sale. 

0 Likes
bolix1
Explorer
Options

yeah they are all about .: take the money and ... who cares

0 Likes
Bullant
First Poster
Options

Add me to the list of Q60R owners who can't get audio over HDMI/ARC to my Yamaha AVR since the fw update.

0 Likes
Elpakitoh
First Poster
Options

Today my q70r has a new firmware from tv 1352 what is new? Thanks

Pd: its the ultimate samsung tv that i bought 3 changes panels about the  my old qled and they changed for the q70r 2019 and the banding is terrible, you can not see anything dark samsung does not want to take over because the warranty has passed (from the first)

0 Likes
Dolby1980
Explorer
Options

When I complained to Samsung SA about 1351, they told me a new FW was coming out to fix the glitches.

The fact that 1352 is out so fast after 1351, it could be it? 

0 Likes
Toiffel
Pioneer
Options

I'm  100%  that all these problems with Netflix and ARC are software related, just makes no sense that prior to new firmware it worked, then all of a sudden it stopped....

0 Likes
SpongeyBob
Pioneer
Options

Does anyone else find that the Prime app seems to freeze for a while when first turning on the TV since this update?

Toiffel
Pioneer
Options
@Elpakitoh are you sure 1352 ????
0 Likes
Dolby1980
Explorer
Options

The new FW has done two things : 

* My Netflix is now fixed at outputting a DD+ signal which my processor can't decode. Previously, I've been able to select the stream that I'd prfer - but as it's now fixed to DD+, I can't watch Netflix with external sound

* I've *never* had a freeze on Tizen with my H7000/KU7000/Q7F or Q70R - it's been rock solid. However, now I'm getting a freeze almost every time on Amazon Prime.

I've reset both the TV / smarthub and processor to see if any of these issues will go away - but they remain. It's gone from being one of the best streaming platforms, to the worst. I really hope that Samsung do monitor forums.

0 Likes