Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New firmware released today for 2019 models - 1351.3

(Topic created on: 21-02-2020 04:51 AM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Everybody,

As I see the new ver. 1351.3 firmware has been released for 2019 series (RU series and others).

Do you know anything about the changelog? What's new?

(by the way.. is it possible to release divx codec in the future for these new models as before? :smiling-face: )

Thanks

Zoltan

144 REPLIES 144
Neusje
First Poster
Options

Same problem. Any solution yet??

0 Likes
drmvsrinivas
Journeyman
Options
Yesterday got this update on my 58 Inches RU7100.
ALL FINE AFTER UPDATE
0 Likes
Macstinator
Explorer
Options
obviously you don't run an external receiver and netflix!
0 Likes
dynamo_anik
Journeyman
Options
i can confirm that no 5ghz on 1351 update
0 Likes
Albean
Apprentice
Options

Same problem too. Q67, no sound in Netflix via HDMI arc external amp after update due to DD+ being hardcoded setting and unable to change to DD or PCM.

Do Samsung monitor these forums, we need a fix. So frustrating!

0 Likes
Joel_Norrkoping
First Poster
Options

Guys please contact Samsung support if u have issues with the update.

I called swedish samsung support several times and they seem to think im the only one with problems.

They are gonna "escalate" my support case but cant promise it will ever be sorted with a new update.

They even suggested me returning the tv.

0 Likes
Dolby1980
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue with Netflix and automatically selecting DD+ with a receiver than can't play DD+. Connected via HDMI ARC on Q70R. 

EDIT : Am I right in saying that buying a newer receiver which DD+ will solve my issues? I'd be annoyed if I spent the cash and it still doesn't work

0 Likes
isles271
Journeyman
Options

Just curious if anyone else on here is suffering from the lip sync issues this tv has with 5.1 sources.  I've been having to use an external hdmi switcher that sends audio seperately to my sonos playbar setup, which is beyond enfuriating. Went through the garbage with samsung support but they did nothing.  I received the 1351 update last night and thought wow maybe they addressed it!  so I hooked up my fios cable box and apple tv 4k directly to the one connect box and the lip sync was a little better but still not acceptable.  I dont understand how in this day and age this can be an issue.  Subsequently I have not noticed any other issues since installing the update.

0 Likes
Toiffel
Pioneer
Options

Same problem here, Netflix out of commision, and so is my PS4, they had me factory reset, then go to BestBuy and get new HDMI cables, then switch to Optical, and finally said  "oh yeah, latest update is causing issues, we are going to have to send a technician on Monday".....

0 Likes
Krugie
Apprentice
Options

This fixed DD+ sound issue with Netflix seems to be ONLY linked to Netflix? Maybe there is some incompatability issue between the firmware and the Netflix app?

I don't use Netflix but I do have Amazon Prime running via my Q70R. While watching that I am able to choose between PCM, DD or DD+ on the TV Sound options with sound going via HDMI ARC to my Onkyo receiver.

0 Likes