new firmware 1282.3
1. When will he come to the US ???
2. Why not write down what the new driver helps? Solves? Adding to the product?
Hi @kjkjk32 ,
1. Firmware (both the versions and what's in them) is regional and model dependent. Something like "version 1282.3" (for example) can often mean different things in different places.
We're never given a timescale for software releases. Firmware updates are usually released via your specific model's Support page first - so that's the best place to check for the latest.
2. I suggested to my AV colleagues a while ago about getting a changelog published for firmware updates - and they escalated it further up. We've not heard anything back though.
You write a lot and not to the matter1. I asked when the driver would arrive in the US ?And you answer no matter
2. I asked why Samsung doesn't record exactly what the driver contains?What does the TV driver help? and for what ?And you write as usual a few things that have nothing to do with it
Please stop answering no to the matter