Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connect box with 2.1 hdmi upgrade

(Topic created on: 16-10-2020 08:33 PM)
nazbobby
Explorer
Options

I have been promised by Samsung team member that I will get upgrade one connect box with 2.1 hdmi for my Q90R as soon the lockdown finished, I am still waiting here?????

232 REPLIES 232
LukeA1
Journeyman
Options

A new firmware update has been released for the Q90R (firmware 1371.0). Anybody have any ideas what's new?

Vistrix
Journeyman
Options

I'm just adding my voice to everyone else wanting a hdmi 2.1 upgrade path for the Q90R.

I'm shocked that Samsung is just not giving us an update on this. 

RogerL
Journeyman
Options

There is? I looked about an hour ago and says 1361 is the latest version on the TV

0 Likes
MarcoDeso
Explorer
Options

Download it from the site, is an usb update

RogerL
Journeyman
Options

Yeah just did that thanks. Nothing new as what I can see.

LukeA1
Journeyman
Options

I updated my Q90R and found that a new but not so significant section has been added in the settings menu. A new section labeled terms and privacy protection has been added which is only legal stuff. I didn't notice anything else new

Isaacmacryan
First Poster
Options

This is unacceptable Samsung....  LG next for me then.

oberon70
Student
Options

Where is this promised update.  I spent 12k on my TV and bought this TV because I was told there would be an update to 2.1

Vistrix
Journeyman
Options

Out of interest, who told you there would be an update? A Samsung official?

I've read all sorts of different responses...

120hz4k
Explorer
Options

I don't want to be rude but seriously the moderation of this topic is bad. Samsung gives us a big middle finger by not responding at all. Is this the way you want to treat your customers? Shame on you!