Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New connect box with 2.1 hdmi upgrade

(Topic created on: 12-10-2020 09:43 AM)
nazbobby
Explorer
Options

I have been promised by Samsung team member that I will get upgrade one connect box with 2.1 hdmi for my Q90R as soon the lockdown finished, I am still waiting here?????

232 REPLIES 232
NicktheGreek32
First Poster
Options

Another frustrated customer here.

I recently bought the Samsung Q90R cause 

expecting the new Xbox Series X to be able to play at 4K 120 fps.

Hope for a solution sooner or later.

Keep up the good work guys...

MarcoDeso
Explorer
Options

You are right, I bought the q90r for this very reason, many of us request this update, we need to speak to Samsung for this tv to receive the update

Link69
First Poster
Options

Same with my Q85R, I expected a replacement for HDMI 2.1 support...

MarcoDeso
Explorer
Options

i saw a post on twitter that mentioned updates for earc, a user asked when there will be an update for q90r, samsung replied that the new tvs have earc already incorporated, from the series that if you want an updated product you have to buy a new one, I find it unacceptable, i am thinking of selling the tv and buying a new one, but surely it will not be samsung, this is little but sure

120hz4k
Explorer
Options

It looks like this forum is unmoderated...  I see someone picked up this thread on Twitter. 

https://twitter.com/Altcoininsider/status/1315574586847760385?s=20

ChrisXB
Explorer
Options

Untrue if considering the entire forum. But threads regarding hdmi 2.1 and/or eARC on the Q90R seem particularly avoided by the staff.

MarcoDeso
Explorer
Options

Do they avoid because now the tv is bought, goodbye and thanks, hdmi 2.1 update? what? No, no update, if you want hdmi 2.1 there are new tvs

0 Likes
MarcoDeso
Explorer
Options

We must start a petition to make sure that we are heard, only so we can "maybe" make ourselves heard

nazbobby
Explorer
Options
its won't happen lads its just a fake promise from Samsung, they won't update the hardware for the 2019 tele as they could lose big sale figures for 2020 models with 2.1 hdmi 🤔
MarcoDeso
Explorer
Options

Yes, but they will lose customers, which is much worse