Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW 43" Frame TV WARNING!!!!

(Topic created on: 24-10-2018 04:08 PM)
Davethehead
Student
Options

I have a 3 month OLD the Frame TV UE43LS003, and one of the builders managed to crush the onebox, I have asked Samsung to Purchase one but they have told me its not possible and I am now stuck with a duff TV, does anyone know if I can use another one connect box. the current model of the broken one connect box is BN91-19223H.

I cant beleive Samsung wont sell me a new one. someone please help 

XXXXXXXXX Samsung Staff

07:35:55As per checking it the one connect box can't be replace and we can't buy replacement for the one connect box for your TV.

07:40:07Will there be anything else that I can assist you with for today, aside from this?

David H

07:41:09no way so I have a £1200 tv that is no good now?

07:41:30it is barley four months old

07:42:26can I not buy a second hand one. off ebay. I just need to know if they are compatible

XXXXXXXXX Samsung Staff

07:42:46I understand where you coming from however the one connect box is irreplaceable and there is no way for us to find replacement.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Davethehead wrote:

I have a 3 month OLD the Frame TV UE43LS003, and one of the builders managed to crush the onebox, I have asked Samsung to Purchase one but they have told me its not possible and I am now stuck with a duff TV, does anyone know if I can use another one connect box. the current model of the broken one connect box is BN91-19223H.

XXXXXXXXX Samsung Staff

07:35:55As per checking it the one connect box can't be replace and we can't buy replacement for the one connect box for your TV.

07:40:07Will there be anything else that I can assist you with for today, aside from this?

David H

07:42:26can I not buy a second hand one. off ebay. I just need to know if they are compatible

XXXXXXXXX Samsung Staff

07:42:46I understand where you coming from however the one connect box is irreplaceable and there is no way for us to find replacement.

I have heard some bad thing GS about Samsung but this has amazed me.  They can replace them if faulty,  so there is no reason why not if lost or damaged. This is pure greed from them and probably the worst customer care I have heard if.  I would suggest using social media,  their Facebook page,  trusted reviews,  and av forums and let everyone know about this. It certainly would make me think twice about buying a Samsung with this one connect. You need to keep. Pushing on this and try contacting Samsung UK CEO's as they helped me when their customer service were useless. 

Paul

Davethehead
Student
Options

Thanks Paul I am now taking to twitter and FB. and you are completley right I dont see why they cant sell me a box, I know it is our fault it is broken but please allow me to purchase another one. They will probably come back with a price of £1999 for a replacement, so disapointed and I thought Samsung were good and have several of their products.

@paul1277 wrote:

@Davethehead wrote:

XXXXXXXXX Samsung Staff

David H

XXXXXXXXX Samsung Staff

I have heard some bad thing GS about Samsung but this has amazed me.  They can replace them if faulty,  so there is no reason why not if lost or damaged. This is pure greed from them and probably the worst customer care I have heard if.  I would suggest using social media,  their Facebook page,  trusted reviews,  and av forums and let everyone know about this. It certainly would make me think twice about buying a Samsung with this one connect. You need to keep. Pushing on this and try contacting Samsung UK CEO's as they helped me when their customer service were useless. 

Paul

0 Likes