Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network disconnected

(Topic created on: 07-02-2022 07:15 PM)
redkitewatcher
Journeyman
Options

I bought a Samsung TV and soundbar last September and it has been working fine. However since December it is constantly telling me network disconnected. the picture and sound is not affected and still working as normal. No other devices are affected and still work connected to the internet. I have checked the settings and it says it is connected to my home network. It is almost impossible to watch anything on TV as every few minutes it is shouting at us. Is there anyway of turning off this voice notification or any suggestions how to stop it?

8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Samsung Soundbar loses audio/video sync or disconnects when connected via HDMI ARC

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01211322/
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Hey @redkitewatcher! Could you please let us know the model number of your TV and the software version it is running? You can find this in Settings > Support > Contact Samsung/About TV. Also, just to clarify, is this regarding the connection to the soundbar or the Wi-Fi connection? 

0 Likes
redkitewatcher
Journeyman
Options

Model Code UE43AU9000KXXU

software version: T-nkladeuc-1903.0

I am not sure if it is the TV or the soundbar . We are just watching the TV and we keep getting an announcement saying network disconnected

0 Likes
alexwent
Explorer
Options

Hi, please let me know the model of the soundbar

0 Likes
tearingmyhairout54
First Poster
Options

Hi redkitewatcher

Did you ever get this sorted?

I bought a soundbar for my 80 year old Aunty who is now ready to throw the soundbar out of the window. We have been dealing with a local electronics store in Bradford who have absolved themselves of any responsibility and who say there is nothing they can do until Samsung admit there is an issue. They've already sent out an engineer who says there is nothing wrong with it, they now want to troubleshoot it over the phone before they'll send another engineer. We have a video of the stupid announcement being made, one day my Aunty noted down every time it did it - 65 times later she gave up. It's absolutely useless and unusable. I've set up my Samsung soundbar for her and she's having no problems. How can Samsung say thereis nothing wrong with the new one?!!

We've received the most appalling customer service and may have to take further action to get our money back.

wolfyone
Student
Options

Got exactly the same issue full blast Network is disconnected.

What a pile of sh*t. 

0 Likes
wolfyone
Student
Options

Same problem. Utter ***** Samsung rubbish. Waste of money. Done everything possible. Updated software, unplugged it 6,000 times, reset it, spat on it sat on it put the cat on it. Rubbish rubbish rubbish. Come on Samsung get a grip and fix this or give us our money back.

0 Likes
CountBorgula
First Poster
Options
Keeps waking us up in the middle of the night.
0 Likes