Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not loading

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 10:07 PM)
Tu7000
First Poster
Options

Just got my new TV TU7000 series and the Netflix doest load and a message keeps popping up a malicious process has been blocked. Samsung support keep saying they will get back to me but i dont hear anything back 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Martin891
First Poster
Options
I'm getting the exact same thing have you found anything to resolve this? The pop up malicious is annoying I have like 79 notifications, and Netflix doesn't load
0 Likes
Tu7000
First Poster
Options
Hi Martin891

I have tried ever thing, i even had Samsung take remote control over my TV for 1 hour and 40 minutes and they didn't resolve the issue and they said they would be back in touch. now i have contacted them several times and they say they would get back to me and they still haven't yet and as for the notifications its so annoying popping up all the time while watching the TV.
0 Likes
Martin891
First Poster
Options

On newer Samsung smart-TV models, click the Settings icon in the main menu, look for Support, then scroll down to Terms & Policies.

There, you’ll see several options, including Viewing Information Services, Interest Based Advertising, and Voice Recognition Services.

Turn off Viewing Information Services to prevent the TV from sending ACR data to Samsung.               I've seen this online no idea if it works but I'm going to try it's so annoying,  should of kept my non smart TV 

Have you had any problems with hdmi ports? Sometimes it doesnt pick mine up and they that close together firestick and xbox doesnt really plug in easily to the ports .... ahhh   all cos I wanted 4k tv 

0 Likes
Martin891
First Poster
Options

The above didnt work,     I updated my TV to latest software  that hasnt solved it  but if anything pop ups are worse as could watch stuff yesterday and wouldn't see them till went on home with remote....now pop ups while watching all time nightmare

0 Likes
Mikegriffuk
Apprentice
Options

Hi, did anyone manage to get the malicious pop up notifications stopped?

Thanks

Mike

0 Likes
Martin891
First Poster
Options

Hi,   samsung said it was a software error and wanted to send an engineer out so I returned it to currys!  Worst tv I've ever had

Few weeks later I gave in and ordered 2019 model from argos ru7020 good reviews......you wouldn't believe it they'd gone and sent me the tu7000, you couldn't write it, the stress this gave me was unreal Haha,   took it back, Samsung sending substitutes out,    obviously trying get rid of those TVs....

I'm now sticking with my 7 year old tv for now, cant bring myself to order another one.

Get your money back and good luck :smiling-face:

0 Likes