Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neo Qled 65 Dirty Screen

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 06:26 PM)
DunnyToz
Journeyman
Options

Hi

Bought  this Tv only around 6 months ago and since December I have been noticing a line about 14" wide going down my screen. If I look close there is actually 4 bars from left to right visable depending what im watching.

These are on all inputs, and seem to be getting worse, I have reset the TV with no success.

Other than this problem im really happy with the quality

thanks

Steve

20220123_151019.jpg20220123_151241.jpg20220123_153048.jpg

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Looks like a fault, as it's still under warranty contact Samsung on Monday to pursue a repair
0 Likes
DunnyToz
Journeyman
Options

Thanks

0 Likes
SereneH
Options
DunnyToz
Journeyman
Options
Hi

QE65QN94AATXXU
0 Likes
DunnyToz
Journeyman
Options

QE65QN94AATXXU

0 Likes
DunnyToz
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I have spoke to Samsung support and they said that this is normal and will not be doing anything about it.

So if you want a very expensive Neo Qled TV with complimentary dark bar down your screen then this is the TV for you. 

We paid just under £3000 around 7 months ago for this TV from Samsung themselves and am not going to let this go.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do next please.

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Yes, take them to small claims, get your money back and buy a different TV from another brand
Elvis67
Explorer
Options

Contact Citizens Advice. From experience they might say you need to get an engineers report to say it is faulty.

Show the report to Samsung. If they still won't budge small claims court is your best bet. You can claim back the cost of the engineers report as well.

Good luck. Hopefully Samsung relent and replace/refund the TV.

DunnyToz
Journeyman
Options

Hi

Just a quick update

I spoke with tech support today and was informed again there is no fault and its within spec.

They then said if I wanted to book a repair it would not be covered under warranty and would have to pay. WTF how can it not be faulty but if I pay i can get it repaired.

Im really F****cked off the service is absolutely disgusting and I expected better from such a massive company. I wont be recommending Samsung ever again

steve

0 Likes