Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neo QLED 65 8K TV

(Topic created on: 25-09-2022 11:52 AM)
Ronnie32
First Poster
Options

I got new TV And it's got a sticker in the middle of the screen how do I get it off without damaging the screen  The papers coming off but the  Glue stuck on good Who sticks a sticker on the screen why would you do that ?? Please help me 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
obitv
Pathfinder
Options
2 things can help. Hair dryer on low heat settings, heat the area and rub glue off with your finger. Or wd40 sprayed onto the glue area only, rub with one cloth and rub over with another cloth with window cleaner on.
0 Likes
Msrcobad
First Poster
Options

Dear  masterob1.

Good day.. I need your support if you can. I have an issue with my Samsung UN60KS8000FXZA. I bought it from USA but I live in Middle East. It Was work good for years and its OK as I chose my country and smarthub apps ok as its from my region I live. But before 5 days I reset smarthub  and I think I update tv also then I face issue in setup (not stable connection) and privacy choice can't shown so smarthub apps can't downloaded.

I try vpn and make the country USA then its OK I can see privacy doc and agree on them but the apps not for my region its for USA region. When I try to see if my country available in country list unfortunately I just find USA and Korea only. I try to make through service mode and the country only available. So how could I find EU region.

Thanks in advance dear Sir

0 Likes