Did you mean: 

Negative image Samsung UE55MU61

(Topic created on: 21-12-2019 03:36 PM)
RicardoDurand
First Poster
Options

E3694593-DBD9-4DC1-B4BA-8C6774465C37.jpeg

Hello

My TV started to show a white and negativa image everytime I start it. I have a tv box, a PS4, and a androi box connected by HDMI and an optic sound set. I've tried to disconnect everyone of it but the problems stills the same.

Sometimes, by unplug it from the energy, is works fine, but the last time I tried it did not worked. I thins this is a little random, because I tried to plug it in another house division and ir starred to work. I've tried to reset to factory settings, but nothing happens.

Any one knows how to do a hard reset or something like that. Someone told me this happens because some HDMI device must be bricking the TV, but as it happens with nothing connecte, it is very strange. Any ideas?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @RicardoDurand! Are you still experiencing issues with this? Let's run a Picture Test: Press the Menu button > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture test > Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Picture Test. The image should be clear and free from any distortion. Is the image clear or still distorted? 

0 Likes
RicardoDurand
First Poster
Options

Hi, CarloL

It has been one week since the last time i'ver experienced that issue, but I done that troubleshooting in the past and it did nothing. 

Thanks!

0 Likes