Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY5 & ALL4 do not work

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 07:04 PM)
markyd
First Poster
Options

Got a 6 month old Samsung Smart TV. All other apps work except the channel 4 and 5. The problem seems to arrise when it tries to buffer the adverts at the start. It freezes and never loads and kicks you out. Cant reinstall these apps. All updates done. 

Tried resetting the power. Tried resetting the telly. Tried changing Wifi connection.

Any other suggestions please?

4 REPLIES 4
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried using an ethernet cable, my Samsung TV was perfectly working well with my virgin media WiFi router, until I changed to city fiber 1gb optical fiber, my tv started to buffer, so I plugged it in my router using the ethernet cable and I get speeds of up to 800mb plus even though my optical broadband is up and down 1.5 gbps enough to play smoothly 4k and 8k streaming
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Just my tv is about few years old, and most of the apps have disappeared, but the tv picture is still brilliant and I'm not going to replace a tv just because the apps have gone, Samsung only has a license for a few years then over, Same as mobile phones, I just bought an amazon fire stick 4k, and it's the best thing my tv has ever seen , thousands of apps , and with a vpn you get all the world services not just the boring content from the UK
0 Likes
Burmeister8
First Poster
Options

Hi,  I have the same problem.  I think My5 support has ceased for certain TVs.  I couldn't find mine on the list of supported TVs even though it's about 2 years old.  I got Channel 4 to work again briefly after I signed out and signed back in again, but tried again today and it is not working.  Have you found a solution yourself yet?

0 Likes
sweetpea1961
First Poster
Options
Whats error VJS-2999 Please
0 Likes