Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Tv stopped recognizing the MEO Box with no reason - gone from working to "box unrecognized" while in use

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 07:55 PM)
walter81
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

I just bought my first smart tv, a ue50tu7005kxxc. 

Awesome tv, love everything about it. When I finished configuring it, the tv had automatically detected my tv box an Arris vip2262e v2 from the MEO Tv provider. The tv even added the MEO logo to the sources.

It worked 3 days. Then, while using the tv, it disappeared. I even say the MEO logo being removed from the sources. 

I tryed to reset the tv to the default settings and restart the configuration from the beginning. I also performed a reset to the box, without success. None of those actions solved the problem. 

No updates had been done.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
walter81
Apprentice
Options

Something odd occurred today, somehow while in the tv menu a big green option appeared asking if I want to reconfigure the tv. I said yes. While processing the tv discovered my Meo cable box as a Nowo cable box (not the same provider, and still didn't work) and on HDMI 2 it found my mini retro gaming console that it identified as an Apple TV. 

I don't know much, but with the same inputs I already have 3 distinct results.

0 Likes
walter81
Apprentice
Options

It's been 2 month since my first post and I haven't even had an answer from Samsung. 

Does anybody look at the posts here?

0 Likes