Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung TV will not turn on or off, it just flickers on then goes off.... constantly

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 06:46 PM)
JackA93
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I need help!

My samsung TV will not turn on or off, it just flickers on then goes off... constantly, I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, also resetting it by holding the on button for 10 seconds then plugging in again. But nothing works!! 

Any help or advice would be much appreciated as all I can't go to the shop I bought it from as everything is clossed due to COVID.

Thank you!! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@JackA93: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device? In the meantime, please try connecting your TV to another plug outlet to eliminate any power related issues, and disconnect any external devices form the back. Also, can you see a red standby light when the TV is off? If so, is it flashing or constantly lit? 

0 Likes
JackA93
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew thanks for answering! 

it is GQ75Q60TGU

I have tried another wall socket, still same issue.

0 Likes
JackA93
First Poster
Options

The red stand by light comes on when the tv goes off

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@JackA93: Thank you for checking that for me. Based on the persistence of the issue I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, or via Facebook or Twitter, where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you, and arrange any necessary repairs. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes