Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Samsung Smart TV UE65TU7000 (2020) Keeps Rebooting

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 11:54 AM)
Steven Hartill
First Poster
Options

Hi all. I wonder if you can help.

I purchased the above model in August of 2020 for my gym in my garden. It worked totally fine when I first purchased the TV but over the last few weeks to a month it has started just switching off and restarting every 5 - 10 mins. At first I thought it was because I was watching Disney Plus (app) so I checked the app was updated, which it was. I then thought it was the TV that required updating, but it was using the latest software version. I then checked if the TV was auto powering off but it wasn't, the screen time out function wasn't on either so then I thought if I unplug the device that may solve it, it didn't. I then thought, maybe as the gym has no heating it was a cold issue as it states in the manual the operating temp is above 4 degrees. So I purchased a heater and put it close to the TV, left the heater on over the last 2 days so the room is now at a toastie 16 degrees (for a gym its bloody hot) .... this seems to of made a slight difference in the fact I was able to watch the TV for about 20 mins this time before it turned off. I just cant seem though to figure out what is going on.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Cold = damp... My guess is that, when you fired up your telly prior to heating up your gym, you've shorted the circuitry. You have too much going on for it to be anything else.
0 Likes
Alibaba63
First Poster
Options
maybe you have a ghost in your house that doesn't like the TV on. Have you thought about that 1
0 Likes
RF77
First Poster
Options

Anyone reply to this yet?

I bought mine 2 months ago and has never been quite right. Today it did this reboot thing over and over for about 10 minutes

0 Likes