(Topic created on: 10-06-2023 12:50 PM)
unitedlaptop
Explorer
Options

It keeps flashing the TV sensor red and It won't even turn on 
8 REPLIES 8
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @unitedlaptop. At this stage, I recommend consulting the guide below (from our colleagues at Samsung Caribbean:

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-the-samsung-tv-that-will...

Please let me know whether this helps.

Hoodmaster
First Poster
Options
Same happened with mine replaced motherboard for £45 worked perfect tv only 18 months old
unitedlaptop
Explorer
Options
It won't I have already contacted Samsung but they don't seem to have any advice
0 Likes
unitedlaptop
Explorer
Options
But mine is 4 years old from 2019
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@unitedlaptop: If your TV will not power on, and the red standby light is flashing, then there may be a fault that will require an engineers inspection in order to be resolved. Although I understand that you have already been in touch with our Support Team, please reach out to them once agin to discuss your available repair options. As the TV is over 12 months old, it is outside the standard manufacturers warranty period, therefore please be aware that a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service, and any necessary repairs. 

If you are based inside the UK, then you can arrange the inspection yourself by clicking on the link below and following the on-screen instructions.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes
MOBILEUNITED213
Navigator
Options
What, so I am ment to buy a new TV and waste money
0 Likes
Shayhoon
Journeyman
Options
Exactly what they want you to do. It's happened to so many customers. Mine is a decoration now! This is my tv now. No killer updates from Sammy...it's been my kid's tv for years....20230709_162007_1000012733_1688916008.jpg
FaultyGoods
First Poster
Options
My QLed tv has started turning its self on and off every few seconds. Took it to the repairers and a microchip fault in screen. I have been qouted£480 to replace screen. The tv is 3and a half years old,!!!! Absolutely shocking response from Samsung UK not interested in helping in any form to cover the cost of repair. I always thought Samsung made good quality products but now I'm not so sure ??
0 Likes