Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

My new Samsung smart TV : Notification keeps popping up " microphone turned off "

(Topic created on: 12-12-2022 07:09 AM)
jayrpan
Apprentice
Options

Hi I bought a new Samsung smart TV , the most annoying thing here is , in the upper right corner Notification keeps popping up randomly and the message is like 

" Microphone is turned off" all smart features may not be available , then again " microphone is turned on" all featured may not be available. It goes for 45 to 100 times then some gap and again starts.

In the setting, I have noticed setting->general->accessibility-> voice keeps green and then grey itself

In notification tab , I went to setting turned off sounds and notification from smart thing and anywhere, but nothing is helping me. 

Can someone please help me here

Model is QN85BAFXZX

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Under the samsung badge at the bottom of the tv theres a small switch to turn the micro phone on and off this might have got knocked try that
G G

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Under the samsung badge at the bottom of the tv theres a small switch to turn the micro phone on and off this might have got knocked try that
G G
Andy062000
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have the same issue. Brought the TV today. I am not able to find the small switch to turn on the microphone.

Can some one help please

Thanks

Andy

LG60
First Poster
Options

did you get help with this - I have the same issue

0 Likes
jayrpan
Apprentice
Options

Yes, here what you need to do

facing your samsung TV, your right side there is a small  samsung logo,  at the bottom of the tv edge, you will find a small switch to turn the micro phone on and off. I turned it off and that helped me. It was also suggested by Ginga_p

0 Likes
jayrpan
Apprentice
Options

Based on your model, the location could be different, for my Samsung QNQN85BAFXZX, it is in the edge of TV bar just behind the Samsung logo. If you are facing your TV, it will be in your right side bottom corner. 

0 Likes
Swedwn
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I only see power button. Please help

0 Likes