Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY 5TH 8K TV WITH DIRTY SCREEN EFFECT

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 07:57 AM)
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Hi I received many televisions since i purchased my first tv q900t on 23/4/21 and now on my 5th exchange television delivered nthe 9/8/22 and has horrible dirty screen effect that shows up when ever the tv has white ,light blue ,clouds etc totally destroying the viewing of a television Qn900a retails at the moment for £2500.
I have had many televisions from Samsung and every single one had dirty screen effect and Samsung can't see the fault because they don't want too.
My tv no.1 q900t -Dirty screen effect verified by engineer and repaired/replaced screen after 6 months .
Tv no.1 q900t-After just 4 months the replacement screen showed dirty screen effect and was unable to be repaired. 
Tv no.2 Qn900a-Dirty screen effect appeared to a level of veing unwatchable after just 25 days faulty verified by engineer and replaced by Samsung 
Tv no.3 -This Qn900a was checked before delivery and was damaged and showed 3 strips of dirty screen effect and I still have this tv awaiting uplift by samsung .
Tv no.4 -Qn900a was dropped by delivery man and box held together with one strap looked like a second hand tv so refused at the door.
Tv no.5 -Latest Qn900a has the worst panel I have had considering I know what I am looking for the dirty screen effect covers the whole screen and is awful considering it retails for £2500.
As a recipient of all these faulty products two verified by engineer and samsung can send engineer to verify the two Qn900a that I have in my house at present because due to my experience they can't make a television without fault.
Be careful and think twice when buy a samsung 8k tv they aren't worth the stress and financial out lay .
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
UPDATE Spoke to samsung customer service manager this morning and said the faulty is within spec I ask them to explain the specification it falls into but with no answer.
They refused to send out a engineer even though the qn900a was registered with a 5 year warranty .
The tv was delivered on the 9/8/22 and samsung have a legal obligation to repair this faulty tv.
Poor product poor customer service and management the will lose loyal customers like me in the millions.
BUY SOMETHING ELSE
0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
The game that Samsung are playing is the make television cheap sell them at high prices with faults and then say that they refuse to send a engineer out BECAUSE THE FAULT IS WITH IN SPECIFICATION utter rubbish.
They demand a photo and then the customer service person with no training tells you sorry there's nothing wrong with it ITS LIES .
HOW CAN A GRID PATTERN ON A SCREEN WHEN WATCHING TV BE NORMAL WHEN THEY SAY 8K IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER HAVING A LAUGH.
My friend £200 pound tv displays a better picture than the flagship qn900a retails for £2500 at the moment the Asda tv doesn't display a grid yip the at tv 10 times cheaper !
0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
Just received and email from Trading standards with Samsung refusing to repair my 8k tv qn900a that was delivered new with fault they are willingly Breaking consumer rights .
The tv they sent me was not fit for purpose the image produced by the tv must net the criteria of what was advertised this qn900a doesn't Refund my full amount
BreeTheMouse
Pathfinder
Options
How do you clean your TV
0 Likes