Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi view not working when I try to play Xbox and have YouTube at the same time. Qe55 q80t

(Topic created on: 09-12-2020 06:55 PM)
Bengie11
Apprentice
Options

So basically when I try to have Xbox running on the left side of the screen and YouTube running on the right, the left side comes up with "this content is not available in multi view" I believe Samsung says that you can have a hdmi plugged in and run it on the left side. Not sure why this isn't working please help. The tv is a 2020 QE55Q80TATXXU

EAA792CA-6875-497C-BA74-C7CE914D5BC3.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8
Harrisoncurr95
Student
Options

Having the same issue, you managed to find a solution? 

Bengie11
Apprentice
Options

Not yet, I’m hoping they fix it because I literally wouldn’t use multi view for any other reason. Seems like a useless feature at the momen

0 Likes
Harrisoncurr95
Student
Options

I tried it with my Xbox one and it works fine but the Xbox series x comes up with the content couldn’t be displayed message. Very annoying 

0 Likes
Bengie11
Apprentice
Options

See that is weird because I have the Xbox one x but mine doesn’t work lol 

0 Likes
Erth
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem and couldn't multiview my Xbox and YouTube. It worked in the past, so I had to think about what I changed to make it stop working. I found that I turned my Xbox series x to a refresh rate of 120 hz. When I returned the Xbox display settings back to 60 hz, multi-view works again!

dNak08
First Poster
Options

Thanks. 

0 Likes
RealFord89
First Poster
Options

Thank you! I was getting so frustrated with this issue. Switching back to 60hz on my Series X worked!

0 Likes
KelvinRonaldo
First Poster
Options

It's the frame rate. If you set the Xbox to 60Hz it works

0 Likes