Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Multi output audio

(Topic created on: 21-11-2023 01:57 PM)
Hinod
Apprentice
Options

I have read some posts and answers regarding ‘multi output audio’, but it doesn’t cover my issue.(NB I have not bought a Samsung tv yet because I want to understand how it works before hand).

if you have ‘multi output audio’ active, how do you manage two different sound channels? One being the normal tv sound (with or without sound bar’. The other being Bluetooth earphones.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Hinod
Apprentice
Options

The link is certainly helpfull. Thanks.
1. you could include that that also works for headphones. That is important for people with a hearing impairment. And then the dan adjust the sound level with their headphones.
2. the actual activating of dual output audio is not explained. It has a somewhat obscure location.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Hinod 

We have a useful guide on how Multi-output Audio works on your TV! Have a look here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-use-multioutput-audio-on-your-tv/#:~:text=C... 

0 Likes
Solution
Hinod
Apprentice
Options

The link is certainly helpfull. Thanks.
1. you could include that that also works for headphones. That is important for people with a hearing impairment. And then the dan adjust the sound level with their headphones.
2. the actual activating of dual output audio is not explained. It has a somewhat obscure location.

0 Likes
Hinod
Apprentice
Options

And, what is disturbing that in the manual this option is explained as depending on model and region. So the actual test is only in the eating.
fingers crossed that the new tv I expect tomorrow has this feature ….

0 Likes