Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Multi-image mount on Frame TV

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 10:37 PM)
Andyfo2
First Poster
Options

Hiya,

all the ads show two, three and four multi-image options for the mounts but I can't find how accomplish this. Any tips anyone?

Thanks.

Andy

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TechSupportUK
Pioneer
Options
Hi Andy, are you referring to displaying multiple screens at once? if not would you mind explaining a bit more, or display images of what you mean? many thanks
0 Likes
Andyfo2
First Poster
Options

Hi, the ads for the Frame show bevel-cut mounts two or three images at the same time when in art mode, as in the attached, but I can't find instructions how to do so?

thanks

Andyframetvs.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Andyfo2: While in Art Mode, go to My Collection > Photos > Select a photo > Edit Matte. Are you able to select the Matte Layout from here? 

Solution
Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

No you can't do it from the tele itself Samsung sham advert. You can do it if your images are exactly in correct format from the smart things ap on your Samsung smartphone. Don't use high deff pictures though as the app strugles. 

0 Likes
Andyfo2
First Poster
Options

I had begun to suspect that it wasn't as simple, or as 'Smart', as the publicity suggested.

0 Likes
Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

Strange that the system does not let me like your coment, maybe the truth hurts! Yes you must use the app to do it and the size of pictures must be correct. 

0 Likes