Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mu8000 TV wireless Internet access problem

(Topic created on: 28-06-2022 05:12 PM)
Wozp
Apprentice
Options

TV does not connect to Internet. Just lost connectivity. Tried all solutions I can find but no good. Has anyone got any ideas

9 REPLIES 9
ChrisP88
Options

@Wozp Could you let us know which steps you have already tried, please?

We will put a link below that includes troubleshooting steps that may be helpful here, unless you have already tried these-

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-internet-connectivity-for-sams...

0 Likes
Wozp
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the quick response. Yep I've tried all the advice provided. Interesting where it says

'you choose a wired connection, your TV will automatically be connected to the internet. If it is wireless, select the network that you want to connect to.

The TV says its wireless connected but doesn't give me an option to choose the network. Its like it's stuck! 

I've rebooted the router, TV and reset settings, still no good. Sky box works fine

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Could we take the full model code and current software version of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Wozp
Apprentice
Options

Model no is

UE55NU8000

Software is 

T-KTM2DEUC-1325.2,,BT-S

Thanks for your support 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We can confirm that you're on the latest software version. Let's try a full reset of the TV. You just need to be aware that any changes you may have made to the settings, will be returned to the factory settings that the TV came with. Go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset > Enter PIN.

0 Likes
Wozp
Apprentice
Options

Done. No good still the same. Mac address and dns are blank

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Mmm! The TV doesn't seem to be recognising the wireless signal coming from your router. As an exercise, are you able to try a wired connection, using an ethernet cable?

0 Likes
Wozp
Apprentice
Options

No I haven't got an ethanet cable. Have contacted my WiFi provider and they have tried something (I think splitting the frequencies so it's 2.4G) but still no good. The TV doesn't seem to want to reset, it's stuck on wireless but no option to set up router 

0 Likes
Wozp
Apprentice
Options

I got an ethernet cable and that gas found the router so ok. Haven't tried to reconfigure to wireless yet but will try later

0 Likes